Scroll down for links to presenters’ individual posters and abstracts for the Winter 2020 IOWC Speaker Series.
- 15 January: Andrea Marion Pinkley, Trigonometry, Cartography, and the 4-Dham Pilgrimage: Imperial Infrastructure in Northern India (1808-2013)
- 22 January: Mahmoud Elewa, Towards an Urban History of Muscat: Enslaved African Pearl Divers, Resistance, Translocality, and British Manumission in the Twentieth Century
- 29 January: Husseina Dinani, Developmental Colonialism, African Mobility, and Regionalism in Colonial Southern Tanzania, 1930s-1950s
- 5 February: S Akbar Zaidi, Zillat: Nostalgia, Melancholy and Muslim Agency in Nineteenth Century North India
- 12 February: Peter Hynd, Mapping the Census of India, 1872-1911